Ante + X-tra
1. At the beginning of each game, players must place equal ANTE and X-TRA BONUS wagers and have the option of placing an optional PLAYER BONUS side wager.
2. After all wagers have been placed, five-cards are dealt face down to each player and to the dealer.
3. After receiving their cards, players have the option to place a PLAY wager or fold and forfeit their ANTE and X-TRA BONUS wagers.
a. If the player folds, the PLAYER BONUS side wager remains in action and is paid regardless of the dealer’s hand.
b. Players will also discard a single card to form the best possible four-card Poker hand.
4. If the player has at least a pair of Aces or higher, then the PLAY wager may be from 1x to 3x times the ANTE wager.
a. If the player hand is lower than a pair of Aces, the PLAY wager must be exactly equal to the ANTE wager.
5. After all wagers have been placed and cards discarded, the dealer will then make their best possible four-card poker hand out of five-cards by discarding one of their own cards. The dealer must have at least a King or better to qualify.
a. If the dealer fails to qualify, then the ANTE wager will push, and the PLAY wager will pay 1 to 1.
b. If the dealer qualifies, then the player’s hand will be compared against the dealer’s hand. The order of:
6. If the player’s hand is higher than the dealer’s hand, the ANTE and PLAY wagers win and are each paid at 1 to 1.
a. If the player’s hand is lower than the dealer’s hand, the ANTE and PLAY wagers lose.
b. If the player and dealer hands tie, the ANTE and PLAY wagers push.
7. If the player’s hand is a Straight or higher, the X-TRA BONUS wager wins regardless of the dealer’s hand and is paid according to the paytable in Table 1.
|Any other Four-of-a-Kind||30-1|
8. If the player’s hand is less than a Straight and beats or ties the dealer’s hand, then the X-TRA BONUS wager will push.
a. If the player’s hand loses to the dealer’s hand, then the X-TRA BONUS wager loses. It does not matter whether the dealer qualifies or not when resolving the X-TRA BONUS wager.
9. The PLAYER BONUS wager is resolved based on the player’s best possible four-card Poker hand. It is resolved regardless of the dealer’s hand and remains in play if the player folds on the main wagers. Table 2 contains the available paytables for the PLAYER BONUS wager.
|All Other Hands||Push|
|Pair of Queens or Better||1-1|
|All Other Hands||Loss|