Win/Loss Request Form

To receive a copy of your win/loss statement by mail, please click here.

Simply print the form, fill in all requested information and mail to the address indicated. Please note that your win/loss statement will reflect your card-in play for the calendar year you request as of the date of issue. If you have any questions regarding your request, please call (304) 776-1000 ext. 1318 or 1451.