3 Card Poker WV Style
Feel the rush of the game when you play 3 Card Poker at Mardi Gras in WV. A fairly new game, 3 Card Poker was introduced in 1994 by Derek Webb. This style of poker grew in popularity and is being played on a regular basis at Mardi Gras Casino in WV. Players throughout Charleston WV, hit Mardi Gras for its fast paced style of poker, New Orleans flavored ambiance and welcoming service.
Ante Up and Play 3 Card Stud Poker in Charleston
If this is your first time playing poker at our Charleston casino, you're in luck. Our helpful casino hosts and hostesses are here to walk you through the basics of the game, hone your skills or give you a better feel for how poker is played in Charleston.
Some basics of 3 Card Poker to remember:
- The game has two modes of play—Ante and Play hand is pitted against the dealer hand
- Pair Plus hand is paid on a scale based on the player's hand
- Once wagers are placed, 3 cards are dealt to the players and the dealer
- Ante players can choose to either fold or place a Play wager equal to the Ante.
- Hands are exposed and wagers are awarded
Kick Back and Play Some West Virginia Poker
Hungry or thirsty during a hot hand? Our servers will take your order and deliver your food or drink tableside—you'll never have to miss out on any 3 Card Poker action!
Casino hosts are also standing by in case you'd like to brush up on your skills or simply learn how to play.
For more information about 3 Card Poker at Mardi Gras Casino & Resort call us today at 1-800-224-9683 or e-mail us at