How to Play Play Let it Ride @ Mardi Gras WV Casino in Charleston
Let it Ride Poker at Mardi Gras Casino in WV
How to Play
Let It Ride Poker is based on Five Card Stud poker. You do not play against any other player or the dealer. All bets must be placed before the dealer calls "No more bets." You place your bet in the spaces marked "1", "2" and "$." We offer $5 or $10 minimum tables with $300 maximum bet.
- You and the dealer receive three cards face down. Your objective is to get a good poker hand by using your three cards and two community cards, which the dealer will show.
- You are required to keep your cards in view of the dealer at all times.
- Hands that win are paid according to the payout schedule (pair of 10's or better, two pair, etc.).
- Once looking at your first three cards, you can ask for your first bet back or you can "let it ride."
- The dealer will then turn one of the community cards up. You can ask for your second bet back or you can "let it ride." After you decide about your number two bet, your cards are placed face down on the designated area and you cannot touch the cards again.
- Finally, the dealer turns up the second community card and your three cards. The dealer pays all winning hands in accordance with the payout schedule.
- You cannot take your third bet back, regardless of your first and second bet decision.
- You cannot show your hand to other players.
- Maximum payout per player, per hand is $50,000.00
- You may also place an optional three card poker wager based only one your three cards. Odds are posted on the table.
Place Your Bets at Mardi Gras Nitro Casino
What does the Payout Schedule look like for Let It Ride Poker?
See the chart below:
|Four of a Kind
|Three of a Kind
|Pair of 10's or Better
Non Stop Casino Action Near Charleston, WV
For more information about Let it Ride at Mardi Gras Casino & Resort call us today at 1-800-224-9683 or e-mail us at